Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Blog Post #5 PLN's What Are They? Part 2

Part 2:

PLN’s never stop growing nor do they stop teaching you. They can provide much needed information personalized to you. On Netvibes, you can click on the RSS feed on the left and it will list all the feeds you chose. Below the RSS feed is the list of apps that are accessible in one easy click. It also has a to-do list and an email wizard. I have enjoyed using Netvibes, learning every step of the way and adding more to it. Netvibes organizes everything so you have easy access to what you are looking for. I was skeptical about using it at first because I thought it wasn’t going to make things easy search. I have since found it to be really useful due to the layout it comes with. It has made realize I want to continue growing my PLN and connect with more teachers. In the classroom, each student can have their PLN and can use it to research while building connections with various people. 

Source: http://computerupdate.org/netvibes-dashboard-custom-web-publishing-platform/

No comments:

Post a Comment