Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blog Post #1: What About EDM 310?

When I told classmates I was going to be in EDM 310, they informed me it is time consuming and many assignments. They said I would have to have great time management with so many assignments. Mostly, I am afraid I will lose track of the assignments and due dates. EDM 310 is learning for yourself rather than being provided all the information you need and memorizing it. If you don’t know how to do something, you are expected to find out. To me, the difficult part of the class is keeping up with the blogs and projects with so many due in a short time frame. To assist myself with this, I plan to use the checklist mater, a planner, and phone reminders. At this point in the semester I do not have questions regarding the class but that doesn’t mean I won’t later!

Source: http://inmyownstyle.com/images/2011/09/This-week-in-my-Planner-Pad.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment