Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Practice Blog Post

Outline:

A. Background Information

B. Why Education

C. Duties of an Educator

D. Passions

I grew up in Houston, Texas and moved to Mobile, AL. When I am not doing homework, I enjoy reading mysteries as well as relaxing. I chose because my stepfather is an alumni and loves the university. Originally, my major was Biomedical Sciences but changed just as I was finishing up. I realized Biomedical Sciences was not my true passion so I took time to find out what I really wanted to do with my life and found teaching.

Educators have many duties along with teaching children. Teachers have to be up to date with what is going on in the education system and the subjects they teach. They also need an effective teaching method, patience, dedication, and plenty of time outside the classroom to prepare for the lesson and get materials ready. Personally, I have a passion for teaching with hands on activities but most importantly, I am a learner and lover of knowledge with a desire to get better making creative lesson activities.

Here are some Teaching Activities

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. I also love hands-on activities or science type experiments to get students excited about what they are learning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Students love hands on activities and this will be a great way to engage them in the learning process. Welcome to EDM 310.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yesenia,

    Welcome to EDM 310. I think the best way for students to learn is hands on activities.
    After this class , I am sure we all will have different ways of making creative lesson activities.

    ReplyDelete